Finally, the first Coveted Canvas Vlog, Perfect Everyday Makeup! This baby took ages to upload, so I hope you enjoy it.
And here are the products I used…
- Face of Australia oil-free Primer (RRP $11.95)
- Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder (RRP $70)
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 in Real Sand (RRP $65)
- ecoTOOLS Recycled Retractable Kabuki brush (RRP $16.95)
- Garnier Caffeine Anti-dark Circles 2-in-1 Concealer (RRP $18.95)
- Face of Australia Blusher in Outback Primrose (RRP $9.45)
- Clinique Bronzer Brush (RRP $58)
- Smashbox Eyelights in Strobe (RRP $49) ['Kiss of Approval' Winner!]
- Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara (RRP $38)
- Face of Australia Massage Therapy Lip Shine in Newcastle (RRP $10.95)
*Disclaimer regarding my tech (un)savviness: First, this is my vlogging debut and I know you can totally tell – there are a few stutters and a weird green background (finding the right light is tough!) and the picture wobbles a bit because the computer was on my knees. Apologies on all fronts.
So guys… what did you think of our first Vlog? Want more?