Spring Carnival time, whee! It’s all about standing out and looking your best. Follow this list of handy hints to win on race day:
- Less is more. Remember you’ll most likely be drinking and don’t want to spend all your time touching up your makeup. Keep it simple and carry with you some blotting paper so you don’t look shiny in photos.
- Bright, bright, bright! Ditch the evening smokey eye and make a bright lip your focal point instead. Hot pinks and corals are in fashion at the moment. Try Schiap by Nars for a hot pink bam!
- Faux tan… carefully. Don’t over tan and don’t under tan. You want to look natural so be sure to tan two days before the event and wash it off immediately the next morning so you look your best.
- Look sexy in your skirt. Remove leg hair and moisturise with a slightly scented lotion, such as Nivea’s Touch of Happiness lotion, which will leave your skin smelling fresh.
- Keep hair happy. It will be hot, guaranteed. Take caution and aim to have your hair up and out of your face. A great party means few worries, so think hair up, lower shoes and easy makeup. Perfect!
- Enjoy yourself! It only happens once a year!
pics: The Australian online